It is with great pleasure to take this opportunity to express the sincere gratitude to you for the whole hearted support rendered by your organization and your good self in particular for achieving a coveted turnover of Rs.50 Cr by SIDCO Marketing Division and Rs.131 Cr by SIDCO for the year 2010-11.We have innovated our organization to meet your requirements in the segments of steel/wooden furniture, office interior furnishing/modular seating arrangements etc.
In the present scenario as the market potential keeps on changing, we have geared up to serve you on a statewide basis with 17 sub offices in almost all districts. We can assure excellent customer service support with the help of adequate mix of quality product range and technically sound expertise. Further we have excellent team to provide after sales service to rectify the complaints immediately and on a time bound manner.
We have chalked out a mechanism in quality control with elaborate network of senior officers to provide service/assistance to you in all your requirements. We are confident that service rendered by us definitely satisfied you in your requirements. However any complaint/suggestions for the betterment of our service may kindly be intimated to the following addresses without any hesitation.
Customer Care Cell
Deputy General Manager
SIDCO Marketing Division
Kadavanthra, Kochi – 20
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Marketing Division of Kerala SIDCO invites registration of MSME units for sales and marketing of their products through SIDCO outlets in all the districts in Kerala .SIDCO aims to help the MSME Sector in Kerala to market their products against stiff competition being faced by them both within and outside the state, the Marketing Division of Kerala SIDCO through Sidco outlets will be marketing the products of MSME sector by way of
1. Tender Marketing.
2. Display and sales of products through the SIDCO Sales Emporia, Marketing Centers and Marketing Cell.
3. Government department /Institutional Marketing and Retail Marketing
The Terms and conditions for the successful implementation is as follows:-
All the registered MSME units in the State are eligible to apply for registration with SIDCO. However Corporation reserves the right to reject registration to any unit, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
1. The MSME units desires of getting registration under the scheme shall submit an application in the prescribed form in APPENDIX-A.
2. All the particulars required in the application form shall be furnished by the applicant, failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
3. The following documents has to be submitted along with application (as per the checklist enclosed)
a) Application form duly filled and signed by applicant (Proprietor/Managing Partner for Partnership firms, Managing Director/authorized signatory for companies) with one year of experience in Production service /Commercial operation.
b) Attested copy of MSME Registration Certificate part I & II from District Industries Centre by a Gazetted Officer.
c) Attested copy of Proprietor/partnership deed /Company registration certificate from Registrar of companies by a Gazetted Officer.
d) Attested copy of K Vat Registration Certificate by a Gazetted Officer.
e) Audited balance sheet and company pan card in case of Registered Company.
f) Brief profile of the Company,Prodcuct catalogue,brochures,Technical documents.
g) Inspection Report of the Unit from the Manager / Special Officer of the SSE,SMC,SM Cell
h) Rs.1000/- application fee ( Non Refundable) by way of DD drawn in favour of Kerala SIDCO Ltd, payable at Ernakulam.
i) Signed and sealed copy of Terms and Condition of SIDCO by the unit
j) Agreement between Proprietor of the unit and the Manager / Special Officer of SSE/SMC/ Cell / or Head Marketing Division in Stamp Paper worth `100/-
k) The validity of registration is One year from the date of approval & signing of Agreement.
l) The Sale Tax remittance certificate has to be submitted for renewal of registration every year.(No renewal fee required)
m) NOC from Forest Department in case of registered Wooden Furniture.
n) Test Certificate in case of Electrical items.
4. The Corporation shall have the right to request any applicant to produce any Certificates from any authorities as may be found necessary and relevant for considering the application.
5. The Application form should be signed by the proprietor only in case of Proprietorship, Managing partner or Partners in case of Partnership and Managing Director in case of Registered Company by producing documentary evidence.
6. Authorization letter has to be attached in Letter Head duly signed by partners in case of Partnership firms and Board Resolution of authorization in case of company.
7. Co-operative societies/Units registered under Khadi and Village Industries, KSIE and other PSUs in Kerala can also register with SIDCO for Marketing their products.
8. All the units must have completed one year of experience in manufacturing, service, commercial operation, in the respective field.
9. The authorized officers of the Corporation will have the right to inspect the unit, whenever found necessary before and after registration.
10. The registered units shall not have the right to raise objections for registering other units, and decision of the Corporation with regard to registration will be final and binding on the Units.
11. The registered units shall abide by the instructions issued by the Corporation from time to time.
12. At any time of registration or after registration, if the units have furnished false/incorrect information their registration will be cancelled.
13. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel the registration of any erring Unit after giving them opportunity to submit their explanation, if any, for not canceling the registration.
14. If any units intentionally cause damage/loss/defame to SIDCO such units will be blacklisted and registration will be cancelled.
15. If any units have been blacklisted by Government such units registration will not be accepted and if registered their registration will be cancelled.
16. The Terms and Condition general terms of Agreement can be modified as and when required by SIDCO
17. The Marketing Division of the Corporation and its Nominated Officers / Managers of Sales Emporia/Centres/Cell shall participate in tenders floated by Government / Government Undertaking / Co-operative Sector / Private Sector etc. on behalf of the MSME units registered with the Marketing Division as described above. The Nominated Officers as above / Managers, Sales Emporia before participating in such tenders either against notification or otherwise shall obtain from the registered units by communicating the particulars of tender in writing and the counter offer thus received will be verified / negotiated if any before finalizing the rates to be furnished in the Tender.
18. The registered unit at the request of the Corporation shall remit necessary EMD / Security Deposit as insisted upon by the purchaser/customer department from time to time. The amount so remitted shall be refunded without any interest to the Unit within one week after receipt of the application from them after finalizing the tender and awarding the order to the purchaser/customer department.
19. In case of Bank Guarantee insisted by the customer department, the unit if interested in tender through SIDCO has to provide the required amount for obtaining Bank Guarantee as prescribed, by remitting the amount to SIDCO by way of DD, Cheque or RTGS through unit account only. The Bank Guarantee amount will be refunded without any interest on receipt of Bank Guarantee relinquishment Order on completion of the Bank Guarantee period.
20. In case of Performance Guarantee the same has to be provided by the unit to SIDCO on a back to back agreement basis and as per the terms of the Customer Department.
21. The Performance Guarantee, warranty, has to be provided to SIDCO by the unit.
22. When the rates offered by the Corporation are accepted by the purchaser and order placed with SIDCO, the Corporation shall have the right to distribute the work in full or part, among the registered units, depending their Financial, Area potential / Delivery facilities and Technical capacities to supply the items.
23. The Corporation will have the exclusive right to add the appropriate service charges as applicable in each case to the rates quoted by the registered units while furnishing tender rate to the purchaser.
24. The Work Order once rejected or enquiries not responded will be treated as a disqualification of the registered units and thus the registration of such units are liable to be cancelled on continues rejection of orders .Units have to provide reason for non acceptance of orders in writing to the concerned SIDCO Emporium, Marketing Centers and Marketing Cell.
25. The registered units shall not correspond directly with the Purchaser or participate in the tender in which SIDCO is participating and any violation of this condition will lead to cancellation.
26. The quality and quantity standard has to be maintained without any fail as per the terms and condition and as per the order of the Customer Department.
27. In case of each items/product- wood/steel/hospital furniture, fabrication works and electrical work the technical specification and quality parameter, Quality control measures and certification adopted by SIDCO has to be strictly followed
28. The Annual maintenance contract service will be based on the terms and condition of SIDCO and the customer department and back to back agreement by unit and SIDCO
29. Customer complaint has to be attended on time and rectification/replacement has to be done within the guarantee period and after sales service has to be provided beyond the guarantee period at a prescribed cost through SIDCO to ensure proper customer care.
30. The units shall execute an Agreement with the Corporation as may be required from time to time based on orders. The Rules, Instructions, Guidelines guarantee and conditions for the supply issued by the Purchase Department/customer department in each case shall be binding on the registered units.
31. The Corporation shall have the right to impose penalty and the right to realize from the registered units, the loss, if any, sustained by the purchaser on violation of the conditions within, herein contained or any of the conditions that may be stipulated by the Corporation or by the purchaser/customer department from time to time.
32. The registered units receiving supply order from the Corporation are liable to execute the orders in time and as per specification based on their supply order failing which, the Corporation shall have the right to impose penalty and have the right to realize from them the loss sustained or claimed by the Purchaser/customer department.
33. Marketing Division/Sales Emporia of the Corporation shall make the final payment to the units within seven days on receipt of the full value of invoices from the Purchaser after making deductions towards advances paid, interest due, cost of any raw material supplied, surcharge, and any other losses incurred due to non standard/change in specification/inferior quality/delayed delivery of supply by concerned units.
34. Each year renewal of registration has to be done by units by submitting sales tax clearance certificate, and the same is mandatory. There is no renewal charge. Those units that have not submitted sales tax clearance certificate their registration will not be renewed and the same will be stand cancelled.
35. The Supplier is liable to execute an Agreement with the Corporation in the form as prescribed in Appendix – B for the satisfactory performance of the Contract.
36. The Corporation shall have the right to form consortium of units manufacturing same products and also to have a common brand name to compete in the Tenders floated by various Organizations and to distribute the orders thus received among the registered units according to the financial and technical capacity of the units.
37. The registered unit may apply to the Marketing Division / Managers of Sales Emporia to display and sell their products through SIDCO Sales Emporia, but no units can claim for extending such facility to it as a matter of right. The decision of the Corporation in this regard will be final and binding on the registered unit.
38. The registered unit after getting confirmation from Marketing Division / Managers of Sales Emporia shall deliver the items in the Sales Emporia with a list containing relevant particulars pertaining of manufacturer and cost etc. of the items and the Manager shall issue receipt of acknowledgement of the items displayed to those units.
39. The Manager, Sales Emporia reserves the right to sell the products through credit/cash Sales.
40. The supplier units shall take back the items stocked if it is not sold within three months from the date of delivery within 7 days of receipt of such notice from the Marketing Division / Sales Emporia/Centres/Cells
41. The Supplier unit is liable for free service during guarantee period and after sales – service of the items sold through SIDCO Sales Emporia or repairs to articles necessitated due to manufacturing defects. The member unit will be liable to SIDCO for all costs and damages on account of any litigation that may arise as a result of poor quality / performance etc. of good / equipments supplied.
42. The units have to replace inferior quality product supplied if any without any additional cost during the guarantee period.
43. All legal disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Ernakulam Court only.