Empanelling firms, organizations, consortiums and Companies, according to the terms and conditions of Kerala SIDCO Limited for various consultancy projects.
We at SIDCO, have broadened our scope to areas like providing infrastructural facilities, undertake civil & electrical works, management and development of industrial estates, IT & Telecommunication sector, etc inorder to accelerate the overall development of the state in tune with the policies of the Govt of Kerala. Our Consultancy & Project formulation division is primarily focused on meeting the prevalent need of the state to involve realistic and implementable projects for various developmental sectors. We operate through multi-disciplinary panel of consultants and associates who have extensive experience in the field of Natural Resource Planning, Environmental planning, Tourism planning, Social development, Infrastructural Designs, Engineering and Architecture.
Kerala SIDCO Ltd will be carrying out consultancy operation of various development project in Kerala towards which the empanelment is invited. SIDCO will have the right to accept or reject any proposal after evaluating the eligibility criteria involving financial soundness, technical capability backed by competent technical personnel and previous experience in executing consultancy projects and as per the decision of the management with out assigning any reason there off.
Kerala SIDCO Ltd have the authority to conduct all the transactions for and to conduct on behalf of selected partners from the empanelment and all such works will be entrusted in the name of Kerala SIDCO Ltd. After being selected for a particular project they can implement projects through SIDCO. They shall not engage in business tie up with any other Govt. organizations/ partners for implementing the same project, either directly or indirectly. The payment and the appropriation of the task will be as per the agreement so formed on individual project based on the terms and condition of the concerned project and SIDCO. All the firms, organizations, consortium, group of individuals, limited company, corporate, firm and organization participating in the empanelment will be evaluated for their financial capability, technical soundness and previous experience in executing works of similar nature. The applicant satisfying required criteria alone will be enlisted as a member of the empanelment of SIDCO for carrying out consultancy projects. Under any circumstances, the consortium name should not appear on the documents supplied to the client. Where ever the consortium name to be indicated Kerala SIDCO Ltd’s name shall be mentioned.
1. A brief profile of the organization shall be submitted.
2. List of completed projects along with current assignments to be enclosed
3. Total annum turn over during the last completed financial year of the firm must be furnished. (Incase of annual accounts for the last financial year are not audited and therefore the applicant could not make it available, the applicant shall provide the un-audited annual accounts (with schedule) for the last financial year, duly certified by the statutory auditor.
4. The firms must have completed minimum one year of operation as consultancy since incorporation and have successfully completed at lest 3 project at least any of the State/ Central Govt Depot.
5. The firms must have KGST/VAT registration.
6. List of directors, promoters and name and contact details to be produced.
7. Incase of company, company registration certificate has to be furnished.
8. Specify the scope of work (as mentioned above) where the firm is having prime expertise.
Terms and Conditions for submission of application
• It is to be noted that it is not binding on Kerala SIDCO Ltd to provide any projects/ works of any nature to empanelled applicant during the said tenure. Those who are willing to forward application based on this condition need only to apply. Kerala SIDCO will not entertain any complaint or clarification in this regard.
The empanelment fee of Rs.3000/- ( Rupees Three Thousand Only), non- refundable, for a period of 3 years non-refundable, should remit along with application, in the form of Demand Draft in the name of Kerala SIDCO Ltd payable at Thiruvananthapuram. The empanelment will be for a period of 3 years with effect from the date of selection of the applications received and MOU executed.
The fee remitted towards empanelment along with the application is non-refundable and those who are forwarding the application must take the utmost care to ensure that the documents furnished are as per the requirement. Kerala SIDCO will not be responsible to any kind of monetary loss due to insufficient documentation or late submission of application.
Last date of submission of application is on …………..The interested parties who are legally competent and entitled for entering into contract as per the law of contract prevailing in India towards empanelment may submit their application along with duly furnished application format provided firm with experience in the area where they are having enough expertise.
The application form can be downloaded from our website and while submitting the application the demand drafts have to be furnished. Downloaded application forms without DD will be rejected summarisely. The empanelment will be done on receipt of application along with prescribed fee and on signing of the Memorandum of Understanding.